Managing your money in today’s world is not easy. There’s a lot of complexity in navigating low-interest rates, inflation threats, taxes, and volatile markets. It can be challenging to find the best course of action for the current environment while also having an eye on the future.
At Uncommon Cents Investing, we’re here to help you find the answers to all of your questions.
Our advisors help you understand your investments and provide comprehensive advice so that all aspects of your financial life are working together.
Simple, cookie-cutter approaches aren’t enough in today’s complex financial environment. There’s too much that can go wrong with a one-size-fits-all approach. That’s why we handle it differently. Here’s what you can expect:
- Everything starts with learning all about you: your needs, goals, and how you want your future to look. We want to understand exactly what you’re trying to accomplish financially.
- Then, we’ll create a custom portfolio tailored to you, depending on your level of risk.
- We explain our process in detail, so you know exactly what to expect from us and of your accounts.
- We will manage your portfolio actively, meaning we regularly review your account and make necessary changes. We are constantly keeping up on our research and keeping an eye out for opportunities and incorporating them into the investment strategy
- Taxes. Many times financial advisors focus only on investments and ignore taxes. But that’s not smart since taxes directly impact your bottom line. Instead, we also look at tax implications. We help you invest tax-efficiently so that you can keep more money in your pocket.
- You’ll receive frequent reporting, and you’ll have 24/7 access to your accounts online so you can stay fully informed.
With life expectancy on the rise, you need your money to last as long as you do, while maintaining your lifestyle. Our comprehensive retirement planning services can help you feel confident about your readiness to retire and take the leap.
Here’s what to expect:
- You’ll work directly with our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and licensed team members
- We’ll start by asking many questions so we can understand your total financial situation and objectives
- We will analyze your retirement cash flow and accumulated assets to help you plan for income replacement.
- If necessary, we will review your outstanding debts and help you determine a payoff strategy.
- We’ll help you determine a withdrawal plan that will supplement your retirement, but not deplete your nest egg.
- We’ll assist with social security timing decisions and address your healthcare situation
- We will manage Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs), as well as tax withholding for any withdrawals from your retirement accounts
- We’ll help you minimize taxes through investing and withdrawal strategies so that you can keep as much of your savings as possible to yourself
- We will implement an investment strategy and review it with you at least annually
Finally, you’ll receive unlimited support. You can call and email us at any time regarding your investments or ANYTHING you feel we could be of assistance with.